- SQL Server support for application databases
- Navigation Pane ( With Support Of Folder For Report Organization)
- Multi-tiered architecture with server side processing
- Adding Logo( Images/Company Logo’s ) on Header & Footers of the reports
- An Easy Step by Step Company Setup Process, which allows to make selection of entity rather than inputting the DB ID we used to do in FRx.
- An Option To Have Additional Attributes as part of Chart Of Account ( with Standard Company Setup Wizard )
o User Defined Fields
o Analytical Accounting Codes ( Dynamics GP Financials with Analytical Accounts is currently not available, will be with future release )
These are not all, there are lot of other you can check the full details from Management Reporter Feature Document. There are some feature which is currently not part of the current release, but will be added to the future release.
FRx And Management Reporter:
- As of now it appears that FRx will stop its life with Dynamics GP 10, whereas from Dynamics GP 2010 ( Ver. 11) Management report will replace FRx. ( Reference Link)
- The beta release for Management Reporter will integrate with both GP "10" and GP "11", although please make note the final release version of Management Reporter will not integrate with GP "10".
- Management Reporter Includes features of migration of report definitions from FRx 6.7 to Management Reporter.
|FRx ||Management Report ||Details |
|Report Designer ||Report Designer |
|Report Viewer ||Report Viewer |
|Report Manager ||-- ||Features Not under consideration by MS for future release. |
|WebPort ||SharePoint Integration (WebPort replacement) ||Features under consideration by MS for future release. |
|Spec Sets ||Building Block Groups ||Naming has been changed. |
|Currency Translation ||Currency Translation ||Features under consideration by MS for future release. |
|Export formulas to Excel ||Export formulas to Excel ||Features under consideration by MS for future release. |
|Output/Export to OLAP Cube ||-- ||Features Not under consideration by MS for future release. |
|Forecaster Integration ||-- ||Features under consideration by MS for future release. |